Here is some information about the target:
When you visit a website, the website or server can collect certain information about you and your device. This information can include:
- Your IP address: This is a unique numerical label assigned to your device when you connect to the internet. It can be used to identify your device and location.
- Your browser type and operating system: The website can collect information about the browser you are using (e.g., Chrome, Firefox) and the operating system of your device (e.g., Windows, macOS, Linux).
- Your device type: The website can collect information about the type of device you are using (e.g., desktop computer, smartphone).
- Your device's screen resolution: The website can collect information about the resolution of your device's screen.
- Your location: The website can collect information about your location based on your IP address, or it can ask for your permission to access your device's location data.
- Your browsing history: The website can collect information about the other websites you have visited, if you have enabled third-party cookies or if you are logged into a Google account while browsing.
- Your interactions with the website: The website can collect information about your interactions with it, such as the pages you visit, the links you click, and the searches you perform.
Here are a few things we found about you: